Fine Antique Consignments
We accept consignments on a limited basis. Due to the overwhelming number of calls and emails we receive regarding consignments, we ask that you follow these steps to inquire about consigning:
- Please note we DO NOT offer appraisals or valuations and will not reply to a request for information regarding value.
- To inquire about consignment services or to sell an item(s), you will need to upload photos of your item(s) here. If you have an entire collection or estate please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We sometimes purchase complete estates and we also offer estate auction services. Oftentimes a combination of consignment / auction is the best approach to liquidating an estate. Please inquire for more details. We offer free assessments to those interested in liquidating an entire estate which includes fine antiques.
- All consignments are on a case by case basis with unique terms. We will review your photos and get back to you if your item(s) are deemed a good fit for our shop.
- Please note we do not accept consignments of items less than 100 years old, or any type of American furniture, collectibles, appliances, guns, used furniture, memorabilia, etc. We specialize in European antique furniture, lighting, and decorative arts (made between 1600 - 1940).
- Please accept our apologies if you do not receive a response to your inquiry. We simply receive so many emails and calls it is just not possible to reply to all and advise how to sell etc. If your items are of interest and a good fit for our shop, we will certainly get back to you.